Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Week

The week is not starting out quite as planned. Yesterday we found that our laptop is not working properly...significantly decreasing the amount of time I've been able to be online today! Our desktop computer is great...but with a little one running around it's not very practical to sit on a computer in our office. It's easier to be on a laptop and take it wherever Kaelyn decides to venture. Needless to say, I may be a bit slow at posting this week as I'm not sure how much time I will have to get on the computer. It's going to be a very busy week anyways.

Wednesday our Realtor is coming to take pictures of the house so that it can finally get listed on Monday! YEAH! It's bittersweet, but we're looking forward to the next stage in our lives and Scott being closer to work. That means that today and tomorrow are our days to really get the house in order.

Thursday-Tuesday Scott's sister and her family will be in town and staying with his Dad. We're going to try and see them as much as possible...as they live in Virginia and we only get to see them once every few years. It will be great for Kaelyn to finally meet her cousins...I can't wait!!

With all of that, plus Easter....I can honestly say that this week will fly by! If I don't have the chance to get online much or post again this week...I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!

0 comments: