Tuesday, August 2, 2011

23 Weeks!



As I mentioned last week...we FINALLY sold our house. We couldn't be more excited and are now in the process of waiting for closing on both this home and our new home in Garner. We can't wait! We should be moving by the end of August, so this month will definitely fly by!

Speaking of flying by...I can't believe I'm already 23 weeks along in my pregnancy already. It hardly seems possible that in just 16 short weeks we'll meet our little one. He/She has been very active lately...especially in the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep ;). It's so fun to feel all the kicks and movements though...I'm soaking it all in since this will likely be our last baby.

It's been fun having Kaelyn a bit older with this pregnancy...she sure is anxious to meet her baby brother or sister. She asks me everyday when the baby will be here and is always talking to/kissing my tummy! She especially loves when the baby moves while she's talking to him/her. So sweet!



Anyways...that's my quick update for the week. Not much else going on here...just starting to back up boxes and get organized for our big move.

4 comments:

ALINA chen said...

Bikini Fendi
Bikini Gucci
Bikini Lacoste
Bikini louis vuitton
Bikini Prada
Bikini Ralph Lauren
Bikini victoria
Cartera
Cartera chanel
Cartera gucci
Cartera louis vuitton
Cinturon de cuero
armani cinturon de cuero
Burberry cinturon de cuero
chanel cinturon de cuero
ed hardy cinturon de cuero
Gucci cinturon de cuero
louis vuitton cinturon de cuero
prada cinturon de cuero

an muti said...

Minecraft Skins . How do you feel if your charaters have very new and fashionable skins in many games of Minecraft at this Christmas and up-coming Tet holiday? It will be really fun. Now let me make it come true. I am so excited to be with you in every Minecraft game! 

Minecraft Mods
. Just like Skins, you seem to get so bored with some Minecraft mods you have ever used. Would you like to take part in extremely modern and great new games as well as experience the exciting atmostphere that you have never tried before? I guess all of you cannot wait more for these wonderful things. Let’s get started to join these games and I will show you how easy it is to find out the other Minecraft mods.

Minecraft Maps
. Hmmm… In Minecraft, I like this part most. Do you know why? Well, as you can see, Maps Minecraft is so great because you cannot discover any challenge in every game without Maps Minecraft. The wonderful. Minecraft Maps usually interest me so much but my PC configuration is not suitable. LOL…! However , I do not give up even no matter hard it is. Now I have much more Maps Minecraft than ever after a long time discovering. All of you are welcomed to visit my blog and take a look at these Maps Minecraft. LOL… All is for everyone who are keen on Maps Minecraft. I really hope our Minecraft community will gradually become greater and happier in near future.
Minecraft Texture Packs
. I rarely search about it , but I also have many Minecraft Texture Packs to share with you. 

Christmas and New Year are together coming! minecraftfreemods.net Wish you all happiness and best luck! I hope these great holidays will bring us millions of reasons to smile in life! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Everything will finally be alright! Wish you a successful life! Your all
dreams will definitely come true! <3
                                                                                                          minecraftfreemods.net

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Funny Dog Videos Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Funny Baby Videos on demand or live is just a click away, Funny Pet Videos
Life without entertainment is colorless, Videos Jokes and we offer the best entertainment, Funny Soccer that you could have ever experienced. , Website Funny We believe in providing, Kitten Videos latest and the best quality Video experience, Galaxy Update

hitaakademi said...


Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...