Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

What a fun weekend!! We took Kaelyn to the pool here in town again...she loved it even more than the first time! It was beautiful out with lots of sun! What a fun time to spend together as a family. I love summer!

Sunday we spent Father's Day with both of our Dads. Scott LOVES to golf and hadn't had the opportunity to get out and golf yet this summer. So...I thought for Father's Day it would be fun for him, my Dad and my brother to all go spend the day golfing together. They did, and had a blast! The weather was a little dreary....but they made the best of it and ended up golfing 3 rounds! While they were out, my mom, Kaelyn and I all went to visit my Grandparents and had lunch. It was great to see them! Yesterday afternoon we headed to Scott's Dad's and had supper with them. Kaelyn had the chance to meet her very first baby pig! Grandpa Gaskill has such a fun farm for her play on...and the animals there are so cute! Now all Kaelyn talks about is going outside to see the pigs. :)




I hope all of you had a wonderful Father's Day as well! Wish it wouldn't have gone by so quickly...

1 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

Love the pictures of the pig! Too cute!