Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today Is Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

Today Scott and I are celebrating our 4th Wedding Anniversary! I say this every year that goes by, but I can't believe it's been 4 years already! We were married June 18, 2005...and everyday since then I thank the Lord for bringing him into my life! He is the love of my life and the perfect man for me! I am the luckiest girl in the world!

The last 4 years have been filled with many blessings....two of which are the greatest is the birth of our daughter, Kaelyn Sue on November 1, 2007, and the exciting news that we're expecting our second baby in November of this year! We couldn't be happier with where our lives have headed in the past 4 years....God is SO good!

It's exciting to think about what the next 4 years will hold... :)

Happy Anniversary Scott!! I love you so much and am truly blessed to have you as my husband!





2 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

I'm behind on reading blogs ... but still wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary! :) Times goes so fast!

You were a beautiful bride!!

Jenna said...

Thank you Jessica! :)