Monday, December 14, 2009

Catching up...

It's been a little while since I posted, so I thought I'd catch you up on what's been going on with the Gaskill's.... :)

After all the snow last week and being confined to the house for the most part, the kids and I were more than ready to get out and do something this weekend. Scott and I had a little more Christmas shopping to do, so we decided to take the day on Saturday and head up to Mankato. It was cold, but a beautiful day to be out and about. We had a wonderful time and finally finished up our shopping. One thing we are realizing more and more each time we go out with the kids is how much longer everything takes...haha. :) I remember when we had Kaelyn we always said how much longer it took us to get from one place to another now that we had a third person to get ready in the morning. Now...having a fourth has made things even more interesting. Just getting in and out of the car and everyone situated is quite time consuming. It was a great day though, and the kids did fantastic! :)

Here's a pic of me with my babies before we left to go shopping....

Other than that we took it easy this weekend. It will be the last weekend for the next three weeks or so that we had nothing going on. Next weekend begins our many Christmas get togethers with family which I'm really excited about. :) Many of them have not met Kaden yet, so that will be fun to introduce him to them as well.

I'll leave you with a couple of pics from the past week (including our Christmas picture of the kids for 2009)....

Christmas Pic 2009

1 comments:

Kim said...

AW he is just so adorable! So stinkin cute!!!
I love the Christmas Picture! You look amazing by the way!