Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Already Tuesday

I ended up going down to my brother's and helped him clean his place and get some things packed up on Friday! It took all day, but in the end I think we really got a lot accomplished! With everything already packed up, I would say moving on Friday should go pretty smoothly. I am looking forward to going down with the family and helping him get moved into a place of his own. He'll really enjoy his new condo I think.

Saturday morning Scott and I went to look at a few homes while Mom and Dad watched Kaelyn. We saw a couple that could be possibilities, but knowing that this is a house we're going to stay in for a very long time....we want to be 100% sure that it's the house for us before putting an offer in on it. With prayer and looking at a few more houses I am sure we will decide on the perfect one! Although it is a lot to sell and buy...I'm also looking forward to it more and more!

It's already Tuesday! I can't believe it. Yesterday was not the way I had planned to start off the week with a migraine that lasted from morning til' night! No fun! Scott had meetings late...so that did not help...it made for a very long day. Thankfully I woke up today with a clearer head. A much better way to start the day off! That's a good thing because there's much to do over the next couple of days before we head down to CF and help Jake move. I suppose I better get to work....

Wishing everyone a blessed Tuesday!

0 comments: