Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feels Like The Weekend

It feels like the weekend! I think that's because today I'm busy cleaning and doing most of my "weekend chores", as we'll be gone the next couple of days. Tomorrow Kaelyn is going to go spend the day with Grammy while Daddy's at work and I'm down in Cedar Falls helping my brother get his apartment all packed up! He's going to be moving to a condo he recently purchased, but has been really busy with work. I thought I'd go down to help him as I know moving is a such a HUGE job! Then next weekend we will be down helping him move. He'll love his new place! Friday we'll be staying with my parents, and then Saturday morning we'll be looking at some houses. Our house will be up for sale as of Monday the 13th so we wanted to start looking. Should be fun!

Yesterday I got to thinking about Kaelyn and how big she's getting! I can't believe that next week she will turn 17 months old. It doesn't even seem possible. She's growing right before our eyes. This is such a fun age...I've always enjoyed the toddler stage. She learns something new every single day and it's so amazing to witness. One of her newest things is putting more than one word together. She's done this for a while now....but it's more and more frequent. Her favorites are "no no puppy", "nice baby", and "bye bye Daddy". There are many, but those are the ones we hear the most. She's always been a jabberer and has always had a large vocabulary, but it's fun to start seeing her make even more sense of her words and the language she has. :)

0 comments: