Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Playing "Catch Up"

Wow...I can't apologize enough for taking so long to update here! We've had a pretty busy week!! For an extension from last week...Kaelyn is much better after having her bout with the stomach flu! It was quite the tiring few days, but she got over it fairly quickly! It's so hard to see your little one hurting and not being able to do anything! By Tuesday she was as good as new...talking and running around all over the place!!

In other news we visited with our Realtor again on Wednesday. It sounds like we will be listing our house sometime before Easter! Wow!! That's not long at all. I'm excited, but at the same time it's a bit stressful selling and having to buy at the same time. This weekend or next we will be looking at some house in FC....hopefully there are plenty of options for us. In getting ready to list our house, Scott and my Dad put in a close in our office Sunday! It looks great. Scott is getting the door all stained and then it will be finished. I would say any storage space for a potential buyer will be appreciated. Sometimes I wish we could just move our home with us...it's so perfect for our needs!

My parents took a couple of days off from work, so that's why they came up on Sunday afternoon. They spent the evening with us, then Monday left for a couple of days of yummy food and shopping! We are watching their dog for them while they're gone. She's so fun to have around...Kaelyn adores her!!

That's a little "catch up" when it comes to our busy week! I will do my best to update more frequently...I promise. :)

Hope everyone is having a blessed Tuesday!

0 comments: