Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And The Process Begins...

Well, today is a pretty big day for us. We have a Realtor coming to look at our place to let us know if she thinks it's ready to list and if there's anything we should do before listing it. We're a bit nervous, as we've never had to sell a home before, only buy one. I watch HGTV a lot, but even that hasn't prepared me for this yet...haha! I'm sure everything will go fine, but we're just a little overwhelmed with having to sell a house and find one to buy all at the same time. It's nice that we're not being pressured by Scott's job to move right away, that helps to relieve some of the stress. They want us to move closer to his job, but whenever the timing is right. That's helped us out a lot which is so nice! It's so great to have such an understanding employer...he's very blessed to be where he is and work with the people he works with!

I suppose I better stop procrastinating and get to work. I need to get some cleaning done before she comes this afternoon. With Kaelyn running around, cleaning is not an easy task....it could easily take me until the time she gets here. :)

I just wanted to keep everyone updated on the house search.....Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comments:

clare3 said...

How exciting. God gives us the desires of our heart so I a sure he will work out what is best for you in his good timing.