Friday, February 27, 2009

Things Went Well

Our talk with the Realtor went very well the other day. It's weird to think that we're actually on our way to listing our house and looking for a new one. Although overwhelming, it's very exciting too! We love Minnesota, but we're true Iowans at heart. :)

We discussed our home and the things we may want to think about doing before listing it (thankfully there isn't much at all which was a relief), as well as price, etc. Now Scott and I are just anxious to start looking at homes so that we can try to work this out so we sell and buy at the same time. That's the tricky part! I know God will work it all out and everything will go smoothly, it's just a matter of not knowing that is hard sometimes. That's when Faith comes in though, and we've learned that God's plan is the very best for us so I know everything will go wonderfully! :)

I am so glad it's Friday, that means Scott will be home with us for the weekend, as well as my brother who is coming to visit until Monday! We always enjoy his visits....I know Kaelyn does too. She loves her Uncle Jake!

If I don't get back to writing before next week...I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and finds some time to relax!

0 comments: