Friday, May 29, 2009

My Blogging Experience...Welcome to my Mom Blog!

I began blogging a couple of years ago...but didn't decide to start this blog until last fall. When I first began in the blogging world, my motive was to keep family and friends updated on what has been going on with our family as well as make a little money here and there (there are many great ways to make money online...especially with blogs)...perfect for a stay-at-home-mom like myself. I decided to dedicate this blog solely to what is going on in our lives, and to dedicate my other blog to "my at-home business" so to speak.

Over the past few months, I've really enjoyed seeing where blogging on my other blog (my Mom Blog) has taken me. It's given me the opportunity to connect with a whole new world of Mommy Bloggers which I love. I get to share my thoughts and experiences when it comes to Faith, parenting, finding great deals, baby products, and even ways to earn money from home. I guess I've never shared this on here....however, I know that many of the people who read this blog are moms like myself....so I thought, what better time than the present. My Mom Blog offers a lot of useful information that I thought some of my readers here would like and maybe even be able to use. Over time I've built relationships with many companies and business across the web too...and even have reviews and giveaways to offer for some really great items!!

The blog I'm referring to is A Mom's Balancing Act. I've spent a lot of time building it and increasing my traffic flow there. I wanted to share it with you in case it is something that may be of interest. I'm most excited about the giveaways that I have running (which can easily be found in the right column of the blog) and will continue to have running over the coming months. Stay tuned...there are MANY coming in the next few weeks especially for some fantastic baby and kids gear!! Giveaways are where people enter (via comment) on my blog to win really great items for mom and baby....everything from baby gear like shoes and cloth diapers....to mommy items like books and clothing! Winners are chosen at random and notified once the contest has ended (all entry rules are posted). I also utilize this blog to earn a little money here and there. I enjoy sharing my findings on easy ways to make money from home using the Internet with my readers.

Anyways...I just wanted to pass this blog along for anyone who would like to check it out!

Hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC Friday!

0 comments: