Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday To My WONDERFUL Husband!

Today I want to wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Birthday!! He turns 27! He said he doesn't feel any older, but neither of us can deny that the closer we get to 30, the older we feel. I still feel like we should be in our early 20's, but the time keeps ticking on. It's been great though....and we love every minute of our lives. We are truly blessed with wonderful family, health and friends!!

Even though Scott works today (and a much longer day than usual unfortunately), I hope he has a wonderful day. Kaelyn and I will be thinking of him often and waiting for him to get home. She's talked with him on the phone and said "Happy Birthday Daddy....I Love You" which I know just melted his heart! He is such an amazing husband and Daddy...we are so lucky to have him in our lives! Maybe this weekend we can do something fun to celebrate!

0 comments: