Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy Busy!

It's crazy to think that our little girl is nearly two years old already! It really began to hit me as she turned 22 months last Tuesday! Crazy how quickly the time has gone. Soon I will be planning a birthday and then getting ready for the arrival of our little one. Life is great! :) In some ways I wish it would slow down a bit...the weeks just fly by and Kaelyn is growing before our eyes. But, on the other hand, I wish it would speed up a bit so we can meet the newest member of our family. I'm sure the next 11 weeks will go by quickly hopefully!

These past couple of weeks have gone by SO fast! We have been very busy!! Scott and some of our wonderful family members are getting ready to paint our house this weekend. There's so much more that goes into painting a house then I ever realized! It should go smoothly with so many people though, and I know the outcome will be well worth it! Right now our house is a grayish blue color, but we have decided since it needs to be painted anyways...to paint it a warmer gray (no blue). I think it will be a nice fresh look and a great change. We haven't taken our house off the market yet, but will do so soon if there are no offers in the next week or two.

This past weekend we celebrated Scott's birthday. On Friday night he and I went miniature golfing while Kaelyn hung out with my parents for a couple hours. We had such a wonderful time. It's been a while since we did anything just us two...so to have that little "date" was great! Kaelyn had fun with Grammy and Grampa too! :) On Saturday we celebrated his birthday out at his dad's house. We had a great time, and Kaelyn absolutely loved being able to play on the farm! She loves the piggys, the huge yard to run in, and of course...the four wheeler rides with Grandpa!


0 comments: