Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Time With Family

It was a very busy, but fun weekend! Friday Scott and I took Kaelyn to her swimming lessons, then finished cleaning the house...as we knew we'd have lots of family visiting this weekend.

Saturday My brother and his family came up, as well as my parents. Kaelyn was SO excited to have her little cousin Emry here to play with her! They have a lot of fun together. It's neat to see them running all over the place and enjoying each other's company! :)


Hugs

Kisses


We had a lot of fun playing games and just catching up. I always enjoy it when they all get to come up and visit. Sunday my parents watched Emry and Kaelyn for us so we could head up to the wonderful JBF Consignment Sale that goes on twice a year in the cities! Since we don't know what we're having, we didn't get much for the baby....but for Kaelyn we were able to find her almost everything she will need to get through the winter and into the spring for clothing. It's such a great way to shop for little ones...especially knowing how fast they grow out of things. We were very happy with all the great deals! Josh and Di had great luck too...finding things for Emry and their baby boy who is due just a week after our little one.

Grammy and the kids

Grampa giving pony rides


Here's a couple of pics of Di and I...only 55 days to go for me! YAY! We are due just 6 days apart and can't wait to meet our little ones and to have our little ones meet each other!! :)


It was a fantastic weekend! I had a wonderful time and am still exhausted from how busy we were. Today Kaelyn and I are gonna take it easy and enjoy our Tuesday!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Emry and Kaelyn are so cute together! I can't believe how big they are, they look so old!!!