Monday, September 21, 2009

What a Productive Weekend!

Last week was quite the eventful week! It began with Scott in the hospital and us and the Drs thinking he had appendicitis....thankfully he didn't, but it was still scary! Then Wednesday I had my 30 week Dr appt., Thursday I had MOPS (what a blessing to Moms to have a program like this available!), and Friday was Kaelyn's first day of swimming lessons!! Overall it was a great week, just very busy!


This weekend, Scott and I decided that there were many things we still needed to get done around the house before his busy season REALLY starts to get busy and of course, before the arrival of our new bundle of joy! My parents were kind enough to take Kaelyn for the weekend so that we could work on everything we needed to. She had such a fun time at Grammy and Grampa's and I am so happy to say that Scott and I really got a lot accomplished as well!

Scott was able to finish the painting that still needed to be done on the outside of the house, we tore out our front landscaping and planted new plants, finished getting Kaelyn ALL moved into her room...now the baby room is officially the nursery without having all Kaelyn's clothes and things in there. We also got the house cleaned, the laundry done, groceries bought, and even had time to watch Fireproof on Saturday night together. It's been a long time since we had the chance to sit down and watch a movie, so that was nice. We've watched that move several times, but it never gets old. We just love it!

It was great to see Kaelyn and bring her back home last night....when she's gone we miss her like crazy! :) She had a great time and is still talking about Grammy and Grampa's house today. This week my plan is to finish working on the baby room, getting things organized and going through all of the gender neutral baby clothes we have to prepare for this baby in just 9 weeks!!

I hope everyone has a blessed week....hopefully I can update here again soon! I'll leave you with a couple more pics taken of Kaelyn this week.... :)


0 comments: