Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kaelyn is 21 Months Old

Today our little girl is 21 months old!!! That hardly seems possible. In just a few more months she will turn 2 years old...I can't believe it! She's such a sweet little girl...so full of life and a joy to be around! Her vocabulary is growing so quickly. Each day she says new words and sentences...we can't hardly believe how quickly she went from a "baby" to a little "toddler". I would have to say my favorite sentence that she says is "I Love You Mama"...melts my heart every time!! (I'm still trying to get it on video...but we either can't catch it, or can't hear it...so I'll keep trying).

I can't wait to see her as a big sister...I know she will be amazing! She's such a big helper and very caring. November will be a very special month...our little girl will turn 2 years old and our second baby will join our family! We feel incredibly blessed! :)

0 comments: