Friday, July 31, 2009

Missing Scott

Kaelyn and I are missing Scott. He left yesterday morning for work in Illinois. He returns late tonight. My parents were kind enough to invite Kaelyn and I over to stay with them last night so we had some company....I'm so glad they did. It was nice to see them and also have help with Kaelyn. We had a great time! Now we're back home and anxious for Scott to get home. I'm sure we'll both be sleeping by the time he arrives, but at least he's getting back in time to spend the weekend with us!

Other than that our week was rather uneventful. It was nice out most days so Kaelyn and I got to spend a lot of time outdoors....we always love that!! Hopefully this weekend will be the same way! We're also busy getting ready for a garage sale that we're having in a couple of weeks...what a big job!

0 comments: