Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Busy One!

This past week has definitely been a busy one for us! Fun, but busy! Wednesday we had our 20 week ultrasound! It was GREAT! My mom came up to watch Kaelyn and Scott and I went to the appointment. It was wonderful to see our little one again. He/she seems to be growing like a weed and the Dr said everything looked great. She said she could tell right away what we were having, and even told us to look away for a moment if we didn't want to know because it was so obvious. It made us think "boy", but who knows...it could be a girl too. Guess we'll see in November! :) We were a little bummed because they only printed two pics off for us, and one didn't really turn out...the baby had moved as she was taking it and it was a bit blurry. It was nice to have a couple of them though. I'll try and post one here very soon....just have to scan them into my computer.

Other than the ultrasound, the pregnancy is going great! I'm feeling much better these days and am finally able to enjoy the pregnancy a bit more. I'm growing by the week and am beginning to finally feel pregnant now that I have a baby bump that people can see in the clothes I wear. It's great! I've been feeling the baby move for a few weeks now, and each day that passes he/she gets more and more busy!

Saturday Scott was in the LM parade for his job...so Kaelyn and I road with him in his truck. It was fun to watch Kaelyn as she waved to everyone and attempted to throw them candy! :) We had a lot of fun and all took naps when we got home. We decided after naps that we'd spend the afternoon at the pool. I'm so glad we did...it was extremely relaxing and fun to see Kaelyn making new friends and enjoying the water.

Yesterday we woke up early because we had early Nursery duty at church. It was our first time working in there and both Scott and I enjoyed watching Kaelyn interact with the other kids and babies. She's such a social butterfly! After church, lunch and naps again :), we got groceries and then headed to my parents house for supper. It's always great to spend time with them!!

I was thinking ahead to all that we have planned the rest of the summer and it seems like almost every weekend is packed! It's definitely going to make the summer go by very quickly, but also means that the pregnancy will hopefully continue to go by really fast as well! Can't wait for November!! Kaelyn and I have a pretty relaxing week and then head to my parents for the weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday! Should be a lot of fun!

0 comments: