Thursday, November 5, 2009

More Pics....

Just 2 weeks and 3 days until we meet our little one! I know I've said this many times, but it's amazing to me how fast this pregnancy has gone. I'm hoping the next few weeks continue to go just as quickly, as we are very excited to meet our new son or daughter and for Kaelyn to meet her new sister or brother. :) Everything is still going smoothly...except for the fact that it's becoming harder and harder to sleep at night. I just can't seem to get comfortable. I told Scott this is my body's way of preparing me for those sleepless nights with a newborn...at least I'll be ready. :) He/she moves all around all night long, that doesn't make it easy to sleep either. I love it though...we feel very blessed!

I realized yesterday that I never posted any pics of the kids trick or treating. Emry (Kaelyn's cousin) was here, so they went trick or treating together. Our mall here in town does a fun trick or treating event every year, so we took them there out of the cold. They had a lot of fun!




Over the weekend, Diana (my sis in law) also helped me finish decorating the kids' rooms. She is SO good at creating vinyl decor, so I asked her if she would help me make something for Kaelyn's room and the baby's room. When she showed up to our house with the following things...I was thrilled!!
Kaelyn's Room




Baby's Room



Well, I hope everyone is having a fantastic week....

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are adorable wall decorations and your belly is so cute...still guessing boy!