Monday, November 9, 2009

Two Weeks and Counting....

Well...only two weeks to go...I can't wait!! :) It's weird to think that we are down to that short amount of time already. Knowing that the baby could come at any time and things will be getting quite busy soon, we spent Saturday afternoon putting up our Christmas tree and decorations! I know, it sounds early....but we figured we'd rather have it done now and not have to do it once the baby is here. It's kind of fun.....feels like Christmas already in our house. :) Kaelyn sure loves all the lights and decorations too. Scott just has lights to hang outside on the house sometime this month and everything will be done. Such a great feeling!

Saturday morning we had Kaelyn's 2 year pics taken. She did very well and we got some good ones. When I have a little more time I will try to post a few of them. I still can't believe my baby is too....weird to think that much time has gone by already. We are truly blessed...she is such an amazing little girl!

This week I have a Dr Appt and also look forward to the weekend. Saturday is our nephew Emry's birthday (he's turning 2) so we get to go down to Cedar Falls and celebrate with family and friends....should be a great time! Sunday, Scott, my brothers and my Dad are all headed to the Vikings game...I know they'll have a wonderful time. Us girls are just going to hang out and enjoy an evening at home.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! Enjoy this beautiful weather!!

0 comments: