Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday Planning

I am sitting here in front of my computer when I should really be getting things ready for this weekend! My baby is going to be 2...I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. We're not having a big party, but will be seeing a lot of family over the next few days. We have so much family between the two of us that it's easier to let them come by when they're free rather than planning a big party like we did for her 1st birthday. It should be a lot of fun! I am going to attempt to make my first decorated birthday cake...not sure how that will go but I will try to post pics once it's done.

Baby Update: Yesterday I had an appointment and they told me everything was looking great. I am still measuring 2 weeks ahead and the baby's heart rate was around 148 this time. I am so excited to meet our little one and to find out if Kaelyn will have a baby brother or sister!! Just over 3 weeks left....it's getting close :)

I suppose I better get busy on all that needs to be done today...have a great Thursday everyone!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or girl! Kaelyn is going to be such a great big sister! :) I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went, hope you're still feeling great!