Friday, January 16, 2009

Surprise!!

Wow was Scott surprised to see Kaelyn walking all around when he walked in the door today. :) He had been gone for a week for work, and over that time she started walking very well. The moment she saw him she walked across the room to him and gave him a big hug. It was adorable. I could tell she had missed her Daddy as much as I did! We finally got her walking around a bit on video tonight and I thought I'd share!! We are such proud parents....what a big milestone. Our little girl is no longer considered a 'baby', but now a 'toddler'.



As for Scott being home, both Kaelyn and I are very happy! We missed him a lot...a week was along time to be apart from each other. It was great to see him, and be greeted with beautiful flowers....he's so sweet! I'm very blessed to have him as my husband. I couldn't ask for a better guy...... :)


We're hoping to just relax this weekend and spend time together indoors where it's warm...those temps outside are bitter these days!

0 comments: