Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Almost Christmas Time....

...and I can't wait!! It's my favorite time of year!! Most years this is the time when I begin Christmas shopping. This year is no different, however...I'm realizing that I don't necessarily have to go to the store to do it! I've been doing a lot of my shopping right here online! It's so easy and convenient! Planning long shopping sprees isn't very practical with a one year old...so to be able to do it from home has been wonderful!

Today I spent much of my time gathering a list of things for Kaelyn's Christmas list. Many of our parents and siblings have been asking what she would like or needs....so I browsed the web and created a list at WishList.com. It was a bit time consuming, but now that it's all said and done I'm glad I took the time to do it. It will be easy for our families to use her Christmas list right there on the site and even shop online if they wish.

Making Kaelyn's Christmas list and doing some shopping for a few family members is as far as I've gotten so far. I suppose that isn't too bad considering it's not even Thanksgiving yet though. It's nice to get a good start on things...soon we will be sending out Christmas cards, putting up the tree, listening to Christmas music! Scott already hung the lights up outside on the house...and with all the snow we've been getting it's definitely feeling like that time of year already!

0 comments: