Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Little Climber

Even the little things that Kaelyn learns to do are big things to us! One thing I've learned over the past year, is that you never know when she's going to do something new...big or small. Knowing this, it's been an absolute necessity to have the camera (which is also a camcorder) by our side at all times! Thankfully, I did the other day...as Kaelyn began doing something she'd only attempted to do before....climbing!

Ever since Kaelyn became more mobile, we knew she would be a climber. She's always trying to get her knees up....or gets on her tippy toes trying trying to climb. Lately, she's been doing this with the box that we've been letting her play with from her birthday. Then...one day this week...she DID IT! :) I know it's not a big thing...but to me it was HUGE and I was proud of her. I quickly grabbed the camera and got pictures!









Then, today I noticed she was climbing on it again. I got to thinking how it would be fun to have video footage of this milestone as well. So, I grabbed the camera and began filming. I'm so glad I did! It will be something we all look back on and enjoy I'm sure!

0 comments: