Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Little Girl is One!

Well....the day is here....Kaelyn is officially ONE! As a mom...and probably being a first time mom makes the shock even greater....I can't believe that she's one already!! I always heard parents say how quickly the time goes...but I guess until you actually live it...you don't realize how quickly they actually mean!! Looking back at her pictures from the day she was born....it seems like she was just born yesterday. I remember that day so clearly.

I'm very happy that we took as many pictures as we did...as now, even though the year went by quickly, we have memories to last a lifetime...and one's Kaelyn can even look back on one day. I'm sure it gets more difficult to continue taking so many pictures each year that passes...but I'm going to do my best. They are the best way to remember all the "firsts" and the great time we have had!!

Speaking of pictures, I will post some of Kaelyn as the "Birthday Girl" very soon! Although today is her "official" birthday...tomorrow is the day we are celebrating with a birthday party. Today we are just going to relax as a family and let her open a few of her gifts. I'm very excited, as I think that will be a lot of fun for her!!

These are a couple of pictures taken of the birthday girl today! :) She learned that sticking her hands in her hair while there's food on them will make her hair stand straight up!





Stay tuned for pictures from her Birthday Party tomorrow, it should be a great time....

0 comments: