Monday, November 10, 2008

A New Hobby

I don't know about you, but Scott and I sure enjoy using eBay. We not only find things to buy on there, both used and new, but also sell as well. I have always heard of people who make eBay a living practically...and now I can see how! It's so easy and a great way to make money and find great deals!! I think it's becoming one of my new hobbies. :)

Recently we've been utilizing their services a lot!! We have been purchasing great items and selling many of our own. With some of the money we've been making here and there, we finally decided it was time to look for a new camera since our old one's LCD screen got broken. After searching through different brands and their prices, we put in an offer on a Nikon Coolpix 8800 digital camera and won it!! I am SOOO excited. My dad has this camera and really likes the way it takes pictures. We got a great deal, and the camera is in mint condition! Hopefully it will arrive by the end of the week so we can try it out. Thankfully we were able to buy it before the holidays get here....as I know we'll be taking LOTS of pictures during that time.

We'll keep you posted on how we like it...

0 comments: