Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Simplest Things in Life....

...Are SO much fun!! :) When Kaelyn was done opening all of her gifts at her birthday party, Scott and I decided to set aside one of the bigger boxes for her to play in. I remember as a child no matter how many other toys were around me...things like boxes were always the most fun! We weren't sure how she'd react to having something like this to play with, but thought it would be fun to try it out and see. Instantly Kaelyn found that it was fun to crawl inside and sit in there. She even has started to hide, and then pop out to play peek a book! It's so cute!



Recently I tipped the box over so she could crawl in more easily. On more than one occasion I have found her in there either laying down or playing with her toys. She always peeks out with the biggest smile on her face too. Isn't it funny how the simplest thing can bring hours of fun and joy?!? It's been fun watching her use it, and I even managed to capture a few pictures!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

That is so cute. Babies and most children love the simpliest things to play with. It's great for them to use their imaginations.