Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to Reality....

Wow...has it been a week already since I last posted? Where does the time go?!! This past week just flew by. With the holiday and all that surrounded it....we had a very busy, but FUN few days! :) Thursday we enjoyed three great Thanksgivings with different sides of our families. Kaelyn had a blast seeing everyone and "socializing" as usual! :) She is our little "social butterfly"!!


Spending time at Grammy and Grampas...Getting Ready for Thanskgiving Dinner!


Hanging out with the Gaskill's on Thanksgiving


At the Reed Thanksgiving. I even had a birthday present to open from Aunt Stacie!

Friday, like many I'm sure...we had a GREAT day shopping with my parents in Mason City. We found many wonderful deals and now can say that we're getting close to having all of our C-mas shopping done. Whew...that's a good feeling! We even were able to find a few things for ourselves which was fun too.

Saturday we enjoyed a day with my family putting up Christmas Decorations and celebrating my Mom's birthday with her. On our way home we stopped out to see Scott's Dad too. Saturday evening we got home and decided it was a great time to put up our own Christmas Decorations! We had so much fun...it now really is starting to feel like the Holiday Season. I think the few inches of snow that we've gotten has really helped! Kaelyn had a great time checking out the tree and playing with the lights and beads. :)


Visiting Grandpa


Checking out the Christmas Tree








Enjoying the lights


Helping Mommy with the beads for the tree

Monday is upon us and I can finally sit for a moment and relax and enjoy our beautiful Christmas tree and decorations after a busy weekend. Kaelyn is napping and all that I hear is the clicking of the keys as I type....aww...what a wonderful day!


Our Christmas tree

0 comments: