Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Cutest Elves You've Ever Seen....

...at least in my opinion anyways. :) It's December and that means Christmas is right around the corner. I absolutely love this time of year! I was thinking about last year at this time and how much has changed since then. Kaelyn was only a month old and in a few short weeks we would be meeting her little cousin Emry for the very first time!! What a fun time that was. To have those two little babies together was such a joy! Now, a year later...we're once again are looking forward to getting the kids together. I can't wait...and you can bet that we'll be taking lots of pictures of the two of them again!! :)

As I was reminiscing about last years Christmas, I remembered finding the cutest site...so I got looking. I was very happy to have found it again this year.....and this is why:

Disco Elves
Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Classic Elves
Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Country Elves
Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Isn't that the absolute cutest thing you've ever seen? This website is so much fun. Last year I had done the same thing with the baby's faces, only they were obviously much younger. Now they are looking like such big kids and I had to do it again. I was excited to see that they had more dances to choose from this year!

I really have a lot of work to get done today...but when I came across this site again, I was willing to take a little break and mess around with it for a while. But, I suppose it's about time to get back to work now...enjoy the videos!

0 comments: