Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Book Project

I have been working quite a bit on Kaelyn's baby book. I have to admit I got a bit of a late start on it. She has a calendar which we got as a baby gift, that I put all of her milestones and special moments on. That has just been much easier to do than sitting down and working on the baby book. However, I figured with her reaching one years old already, it would be a great time to get started. Thankfully I had some of it filled out before she was born, and had all of the information I needed from the calendar. So far it's turning out very cute! I'm happy about that. I just work on it here and there when I get the time. It's an ongoing project, as it goes until she is 5 years of age. I have pretty much filled out all o fthe written information that I can at this time, and now am gradually working at putting some pictures in from her first year. It's tough...there are so many to choose from!

One of the things I"ve been working at doing specifically is getting the "belly pictures" ordered and put in there. We, as I'm sure with many others during pregnancy, took a "belly picture" each week. We have pictures from week 4 through week 40. It's been fun looking back at all the pictures and seeing what a trasformation took place. Isn't it amazing how God made a woman's body to expand like that and carry a little human being?! It still amazes me, even having been through it once already. Scott and I both looked at the pictures and couldn't believe how big my belly had gotten towards the end. We vaguely remember it being that large....crazy, because it wasn't all that long ago. So this has been quite the project, as I'm not only ordering them, but have edited in the week on each one. I hope that Kaelyn enjoys having these in her baby book one day. I know I always enjoy looking back and the belly pics my mom had taken when pregnant of us. :)

The baby book has been my big project over the past month or so...however it may have to be put on a hold a bit, as I have a birthday party to plan. And not any birthday party, but Kaelyn's FIRST birthday party!! I'm really looking forward to it...it should be a lot of fun!

0 comments: