Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Time

With the weather growing colder, Kaelyn and I don't get out as much as we used to during the week. This is one of the reasons why I ALWAYS look forward to the weekends when Scott is home and can spend time with us. Kaelyn sure loves her daddy too, and we always have fun as a family, no matter what we're doing! Most weekends it's always nice to get out and do something. With Scott there to help, it's easier to venture out, even with the weather a bit colder these days.

This weekend was no exception....as we had a very busy, and fun-filled weekend!! We actually did something that we've never had the opportunity to do...we were able to go out a few miles form where we live and see an Extreme Makeover Home Edition house being built. This is pretty big stuff for our small little town, so it was very exciting for all of us! It's been neat to see the transformation and all the work they do each day! I think we're even planning on going back out tonight if Scott gets home in time, as the house is completed and the family will be home to see it tomorrow.




It was a fun thing to do as a family....it's too bad the weekends go by so quickly! I guess another countdown to the weekend is upon us....4 more days! haha

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That's awesome, Jenna! How fun and I love your new blog!

Jenna said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I decided to start it in hopes to keep people updated on what we're up to these days:) Yes, seeing the house being built was amazing...I can't wait to watch it on TV in Dec!!