Thursday, October 23, 2008

Staying in Touch with Family.... Online

Last night we were able to talk with both of my brothers over the internet using this really neat little camera my parents bought me for my birthday. It plugs right into any computer. It was fun to get Kaelyn in front of the computer so she could talk to her Uncles and Aunt....as well as her cousin who is the same age as her!! I

I had never used Skype before, but after last night I can tell it's going to be something I really like. It's free to use, and such an easy way to contact people and see them while you're talking to them. The phone is nice, but this was even better. I think it's a great thing to have if you have family who lives far away like we do. I'm still learning how to use both, the camera and Skype, but with time I think it will be something we use quite often. I'm looking forward to it!!

0 comments: