Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kaelyn's Baby Pictures

Like many parents, we've done our best to get Kaelyn's pictures taken every few months over the first year. This is what my parents did and I can't tell you how many times I've looked back at the pictures and enjoyed seeing how much I changed each time. I really appreciate the fact that they took the time to do this! I wanted to do the same for her...so we got them taken at 3, 6, and 9 months so far. It was easiest and most convenient for us to get them taken at Wal-mart. We had heard good things about the studio in our area, so we gave it a try. We have really liked how her pictures turned out each time...however this last time was the best! We enjoyed the photographer that took them, as she was such a natural with Kaelyn. She knew just how to get her attention and make her smile. The pictures turned out amazing because of her ability to work with children, as well as her creativity.

Now, the time has come for us to plan Kaelyn's 12 month pictures. Wow...the time has just flown! I can't believe it's already that time again. We are also going to get some family pictures at the same time. We wanted to make sure that we had this same photographer, as the others were not nearly as good. So she told us to call and specifically request her when the time came. Scott called today and thankfully she's free almost all weekends next month. We set up a time for November 9th to get the pictures taken and I can't wait!! It will be fun to see the creativity she brings to the photo shoot this time. We won't get pictures again until she's two...so I look forward to seeing how they all turn out.

0 comments: