Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Reviewing Products

Once in a while I will get asked to do a review on different products using my blogs. As a stay at home mom I truly appreciate the opportunity to get things and review them to let other parents and people out there know about different products and services! Usually the products I receive are pretty neat, and an opportunity no one would turn down. I'm typically very excited, not only to be receiving something wonderful for free...but again, for the opportunity to share my opinion with others.

For instance, just in the past few months I've been asked to review things like pearl earrings (what girl wouldn't like that! :)). I have also been asked to review a book from a Christian book store, Gerber Foods, gotten a personalized children's book for Kaelyn, and most recently.....a George Foreman Grill! The latter of the list is probably my favorite...as this is something VERY expensive and an appliance that otherwise, we would not be able to spend money on. I received it in the mail today and am VERY impressed! It's HUGE. I told Scott that I had a hard time carrying it from one room to the next it's so big. I have yet to use it, but when I do I'll keep you posted on what I think of it!

0 comments: