Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Silly Things Kids Do!

Isn't it funny the silly things kids do?? Kaelyn makes me smile every single day...whether it be her laughs or the jabbering that she does all day long....she is truly a joy! Today was no different...she had me smiling from ear to ear when I found her in this position watching The Wiggles.





What a cutie! :) Maybe you had to be here to appreciate the cuteness as much as I did, but it was absolutely adorable! She had quietly dumped out all the toys from her basket, and then stepped inside and sat down. She sat there so contently watching her show...and didn't make a sound! Thankfully, over the past 11 months or so, I have learned to keep my camera close by. It was within arms reach and I was able to get a few pictures before she decided to crawl out.

She is too funny. Who would have thought that a small basket of toys could be made into a comfortable seat?! The silly things kids do!

0 comments: